ZüriMobil mobility station
Smart mobility becomes reality. At the right-of-way near Käferholzstrasse, a public mobility station with e-scooters and e-cars is available for rent. Renters can rent vehicles digitally via an app, so they no longer need to own everything themselves. This means that the right means of transport is always available, and thanks to e-mobility, it is even environmentally friendly. What you need to know about this new service:
- Means of transport provided: 1 e-car and approx. 10 e-scooters.
- Access: on the Guggachpark app you will find access to the booking platform ZüriMobil
- Information on use: the car from Mobility must be returned to the station in each case, the e-scooter from TIER as well as Voi can be parked at other stations or in their operational area (free-floating). For the services, the actual booking currently still needs the complementary app of the actual mobility service providers Mobility, Tier and Voi.
- Notes: The vehicles are basically public. Thus, the offer is available to tenants and visitors of the Guggachpark but the adjacent neighborhoods. The mobility station is periodically refilled with vehicles (current status shows ZüriMobil). The station is operated by VBZ. Please send praise and criticism to the following mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Further offers: ZüriMobil contains in addition to the offer on the Guggachpark area other services, such as bikesharing PubliBike, cab service yourtaxi and public transport with timetables and ticket store. The options are displayed when the start and destination are entered.
- Link: www.zürimobil.ch